Saturday, May 31, 2014

Tampa, FL Bomba: Basement Session V - Friday June 27, 2014

* * * * * * * Friday June 27th 2014 * * * * * * * *

BASEMENT SESSIONS V
Soul, Electro-Funk, Puertorican Bomba, Turntablism, Hip Hop

** performances by:
COLD FUSION ft. EYEZNPOWA, MR. MES and MIC DELUXX
QUEEN OF EX
SYNERGY IN A CUP
FUTURE VINTAGE
NOSTALGIA AMARILLA 

SIR PAP
A FLO

DJs: QEYS and WALLY CLARK

MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED

Hosted by: PRINCE GOLDEN

DRESS CODE = Look Fresh

NOW EXPANDED TO 2 STAGES!


Venue and Location: The Social at 1909 North 1st Street, Tampa, FL 33605
Admission: Not listed

For more information go to the event's Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=467103716749769&ref=70

2 comments:

  1. Hi there I am so excited I found your web site, I really found you by error, while I was looking on Yahoo for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a incredible post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to browse it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the excellent b.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am actually grateful to the owner of this site who has shared this impressive post at here.

    ReplyDelete